It was a scary experience to call Off The Record but the friendly and reassuring staff helped me to realise I could get the help I needed...
Off The Record:
Off the Record
72 Queens Road,
*Please note the Young Carers Project and Jump Start
are based at different addresses.
020 8251 0251
Find us on Facebook
Contacting Our Services:
How To Find Us:
From Mayday Hospital, with the hospital on your left:
- Walk past the hospital.
- Turn left into Mayday Road.
- Walk past the A&E entrance (on your left) to the junction
in the road.
- Turn left after the small car park on your left, turning into
- Walk past some shops on either side of the road to the small
- We are diagonally opposite on the right on the corner of
Kimberley & Queens Roads in a standard house.
- The entrance to the building is on Queens Road.
By public transport we are directly on the 450 bus route
stopping at Kimberley Road or Queens Road Cemetery. Kimberley Road
stop is directly opposite Off The Record.
Alternatively, you can take any of the following bus routes and
get off at Mayday Hospital:
- 60 Old Coulsdon - Purley - Croydon - Pollards Hill -
- 64 New Addington - Addington - Selsdon - Croham Road - Croydon
-Thornton Heath Pond
- 109 Croydon - Thornton Heath - Norbury - Streatham -
- 198 Shrublands Estate - Shirley - Sandilands Tramlink - Croydon
-Mayday Hospital - Thornton Heath
- 250 Croydon - Thornton Heath - Norbury - Streatham -
- 289 Purley - Waddon - Thornton Heath - Croydon - Addiscombe -
If you are driving, we are behind Mayday Hospital, near to the
Queens Road cemetery, on the corner of Queens & Kimberley (on
the roundabout end of Queens Road). We do not have parking
available, but there is parking in the surrounding area. Please be
prepared to walk a little way though, as parking can be difficult
to find near the building.