"78% of young people don't know where to go for help and information about mental health..."
Welcome to our useful info section! If you've made your
way here it may be that you need help but aren't sure where to find
it? Have you been having trouble sleeping and want to know why?
Whether you are a young person, a parent or a professional, the
Useful Info section has lots of resources to help you:
- Here you'll find information sheets about different
things that might be worrying you, such as trouble sleeping,
feeling depressed or anxious, or struggling to manage your
- You can also download service leaflets and our welcome pack,
which provide more information about Off The Record's
services. You can request hard copies of these leaflets as
well as our welcome pack and we'll send these out to you in the
Help us build our library
We're always adding to the Useful Info section and looking for
new things to put in our library.
- Have you got something you think we need to add?
- Do you work for an organisation that might be useful for young
- Can you find what you're looking for?
If you'd like to give feedback or make suggestions, let us
know by filling in our suggestions box.